Learn how to survive the closing of your friendly local game store (FLGS). Guest Aaron Bostian has tips based on his experience of his FLGS shutting down. Support Jonathan through PATREON https://archive.org/download/wr140_201507/wr140.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | Download Related posts: Great Wargaming Facebook Groups – Wargaming Recon #137 Australian Wargaming with Joshua Shoobridge – Wargaming Recon #138 Magazines for Wargamers – Wargaming Recon #139 ReCast: TotalCon 2008 – Wargaming Recon #34 TotalCon 2015 with Steven Parenteau – Wargaming Recon #130
- The Mega-List of Games and Gear for (mostly) under $20
- Extra Life 2015 LIVE BLOGGING EVENT
- The road to Swamped is full of crocs and Kickstarters
- A Review of 7th Continent
- Viceroy: Stunning Artwork, Delightful Mechanism, Dead Theme.
- I got better! ~ A Review of Broom Service
- Off to the races with Airship Challenge 1899 – a new 2-6 player racing game
- Making a big stink with Fish Pitch – a fish flicking game!
- Daily Board Game Deals – 9/14/15
- Daily Board Game Deals – 9/10/15
- Review: GemPacked Cards – the newest game from Pencil First Games
- Daily Board Game Deals – 8/31/15
- A review of Saint Malo from Ravensburger
- Daily Board Game Deals – 8/27/15
- The Extra Life 2015 Campaign Kicks Off! Let’s raise some money for children’s hospitals and play a ton of games!