Swamped is not your average quasi-cooperative game to be kickstarted. Designer Ben Gerber and Bellwether Games co-founder Dennis Hoyle discuss the Kickstarter project. Support Jonathan through PATREON Related posts: Crowdfunding Adler Boardgame Cafe – Wargaming Recon #133 5th Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge – Wargaming Recon #134 Wargaming Recon #111: How Jonathan Became a Wargamer TotalCon 2015 with Steven Parenteau – Wargaming Recon #130 ReCast: TotalCon 2008 – Wargaming Recon #34
- Three Swamped stretch goals unlocked in 24 hours and we’re so close to two more!
- Edo’s Game reviews: Swamped Kickstarter Preview Episode 92
- Quick Review: Lift Off! Get Me Off This Planet!
- Got a moment? Give a Swamped image a thumbs up on Board Game Geek
- Cthulhu in the Stacks: Kingsport Festival
- Swamped on Kickstarter could use a social media boost
- A new “How to play” video and some new artwork revealed for Swamped
- Kick The Box May 11th 2015 Edition
- Swamped Kickstarter with Ben Gerber & Dennis Hoyle – Wargaming Recon #135
- Swamped funds in 6 days! On to some amazing stretch goals!
- The Island of Mystery — A Review of La Isla
- My game Swamped is LIVE on Kickstarter for $12! Please check it out!
- Kick The Box May 4th 2015 Edition
- The Hobby Desk Season 1 Episode 3
- Swamped! Less than a week away from Kickstarter and here’s what we know….