Looking Back on 2014
The 2014 podcast season has been incredible! Almost 23,000 people tuned in this year. With the help of listeners like Y-O-U we raised over $400 for charity. Listen to this episode to hear what else made 2014 special.
This episode discussed:
Top 10 Episodes of 2014
- Ep 119: Henry Hyde Wargaming Author
- Ep 123: The Great Wargaming Survey (with Jasper Oorthuys)
- ReCast #2: Electronic Gaming & Censorship
- Ep 124: Paper Terrain
- Ep 125: Holiday Gift Guide 2014 with Aaron Bostian
- Ep 114: 5 Tips to Turn OFF a Potential Wargamer
- Ep 113: Are Painted Minis Essential to Miniatures Wargaming?
- Ep 107: Turn Your Girlfriend Into a Gamer with Aaron Bostian
- Ep 117: Great Wargamer Destinations
- Ep 118: Kickstarter for Wargamers
Support Jonathan through PATREON
Via our Facebook page:
Listener Jamie said “I have to say, Wargaming Recon is a great podcast with a lot of varied and interesting topics. The episodes where Jasper guests however are always among the best however.”
- Stevbee from Canada left a 4 star review titled Great Stuff! saying “A great podcast full of a variety [of] good quality information.”
- Josh Weaver from the UK left a 4 star review titled Cheers saying “Thanks fo ran excellent podcast! I’ve only recently discovered the podcast and I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the cast and the dedication to improving that quality…all in all a great podcast! Happy gaming”
We’re up to 10 ratings with an average score of 4.3 stars! Please take the time to REVIEW the show on iTunes. It helps others to find our show and it also helps to grow the hobby. Thank you to those who have rated and reviewed us.
Do You Like Wargaming Recon?
If you like what you hear and you use iTunes to get our content we ask a favor of you. Please consider reviewing us on iTunes.
iTunes is one of the most popular ways for listeners to find podcasts. Why not help a potential new listener find our show and help grow the hobby?
Over the years I’ve had a variety of guests on the show. Now I need to know who YOU want me to have on the show. Please CONTACT ME with who you want me to get on the show. If you can share their contact information or an introduction that is even better.
Episode Guide Tells You What’s in the Pipe
- 2 Best of episodes release Dec 22, 2014 (my birthday) & Jan 5, 2015.
- 2015 PODCAST SEASON BEGINS JAN 19, 2015 with Ep 128.
- Read the Episode Guide for sneak peeks at future episodes.
- We suggest Mobile Users to use Pocket Casts ($1.99 for iOS, Lite version is FREE).
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
Wargaming Recon belongs to the Troll in the Corner Podcast Network (TCPN). You may like some of the other shows on the network.
Indie Talks – bi-monthly on Wednesdays covering independent games, film, television. Includes many interviews. Hosted by Trollitc owner Ben Gerber.
Monsters of the Shattered World – monthly on the last Saturday. Story of a young scholar encountering strange animals on another world.
Promos for the TCPN podcasts appear at the end of the show. Many thanks to Jeremy Kostiew, Troll ITC’s logo designer, for the amazing logos. Check out his portfolio at MightyNightGaunt.com
12-7-Games.com Proudly Sponsors Wargaming Recon
Need gaming supplies? Please consider our sponsor, 12-7-Games.com.
Penny for Your Thoughts
We hope you enjoy this episode of Wargaming Recon and welcome your feedback. Send it all to:
- Jonathan@WargamingRecon.com (Audio files welcome)
- Leave Voicemail: (347) 470-4263
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Find us on Facebook
- Stitcher Radio
- Send a Voicemail (free, you only need a microphone and computer).
This recording is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 license.