In this episode, we encounter a troupe of dancing mystical midgets, acquire their bowl of extraordinary power and find out why mom always said not to play ball in the house. Someone has the audacity to try and ambush us using trees. Our mage comes <—-> that close to joining our once deceased kobold, and then we wander into a city and paint it red.
Lip smacking highlights:
- The party discover magical, chanting little people
- And promptly start a small religious war.
- The party discovers a magical bowl of intense power and meaning.
- The party discovers why it’s not a good idea to use a magical bowl of intense power and meaning as a shield.
- Someone drops a tree on the party.
- Then the party finds a way into a city, and buys all the supplies.
Like what you hear? Support the podcast through Patreon! $2 a month from you allows me to create a lot more content, get more great guests and improve the quality of the show!
We would love to get your feedback about our show! Contact me with comments: firstname.lastname@example.org, follow me on twitter @trollitc, and also check us out on iTunes! Hell, you can even catch us on Stitcher. While you’re at it, there’s the Indie Talks Facebook page and the Indie Talks Google+ page. MySpace…well, I won’t go there if you wont. Please do rate this podcast on iTunes, and leave feedback through any of these links!