Welcome to our fourth full session of Actual Play Old School RPG! Join our team of intrepid adventurers as they take on Orcs, unmade beds and thousands of doors using Palladium’s Fantasy RPG, 1st Edition.
In this episode, we encounter more orcs than you can shake a pointed stick at. We uncover a potential enemy in a human who appears to be scheming with those same orcs. We also uncover a lot of beds, finding out just what orcs do in there. Our GM was viciously attacked by an 8 lb. house cat. Lastly, we meet our match in a human/orc mixed group who manage to kill one of our own, which caused us to get rich.
Ben: Hamish Snozzle (3rd level Elf Wizard and food collector) and Heretofor Unamed (3rd level Assassin and lover of large, pointy things).
Dan: Mukkluk (3rd level Kobold Mind Mage, recently deceased).
Jenn: Echo (3rd level Human Warlock and potentially evil fireball slinger).
The oscar award winning moments
- The party kill a significant percentage of the Orc population.
- But leave the kitchen staff alone, in case They’re feeling peckish.
- The party find out that human/orc relations are deteriorating except between several, special friends.
- The Kobold finds yet another secret door.
- The party discovers a graveyard in a sub-dungeon, after fighting off a band of walking dead.
- The Kobold meets his maker.
- They all get rich.
- The party collects the largest bits of the Kobold in preparation for Episode 5.
Like what you hear? Support the podcast through Patreon! $2 a month from you allows me to create a lot more content, get more great guests and improve the quality of the show!
We would love to get your feedback about our show! Contact me with comments: email@example.com, follow me on twitter @trollitc, and also check us out on iTunes! Hell, you can even catch us on Stitcher. While you’re at it, there’s the Indie Talks Facebook page and the Indie Talks Google+ page. MySpace…well, I won’t go there if you wont. Please do rate this podcast on iTunes, and leave feedback through any of these links!