Help me help The Wayne Foundation end underage prostitution and make a real difference in the world.

TWF-2014

Hey folks,

Sunday, June 22, I’m going to kick off the 4th annual Wayne Foundation Charity RPG (and other goodies) Bundle on DriveThruRGP.

What is it? It’s a whole mess of RPGs, artwork, fiction and other cool things. It will be selling for $20 and every dollar of the profits will go to fighting child rape.

How does that work? People spend $20 to buy the bundle, DriveThruRPG takes their 35% in fees to distribute, host and whatnot and the other 65% goes to The Wayne Foundation, a 501(C)3 registered charitable corporation. TWF’s mission is to end minor sex trafficking and to give those children who are victims support, counseling and a chance to get out.

What does this mean for you? I’d really, really appreciate getting the word out. You have a blog, or a podcast, or a presence on the web. You’re someone that other people listen too. You can help.

At this moment in time, we have over $175 worth of product in the bundle, which will retail at $20. Publishers like Evil Hat, Melior Via, Dilly Green Bean Games, Cumberland Games & Diversions, Imperfekt Games and a lot more. I’m working everyday to secure more content.

The bundle will be available at DriveThruRPG starting Sunday, June 22 and will vanish forever at midnight on Saturday, June 28th. You’ll be able to get it here: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/129081/4th-Annual-Wayne-Foundation-Charity-RPG-bundle-BUNDLE . Here’s a shortened link too: tiny.cc/TWF-RPG

If you also happen to be a publisher, author, artist or other creative type and would like to contribute to the bundle, CLICK HERE to get all the instructions you’ll ever need.

Every mention on social media, podcasts and blogs is a net win for the bundle, and a net win for The Wayne Foundation. Any talk we can generate before the bundle launches, or while it’s available for sale would be amazing.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, concerns – anything!

This document is also available online, by clicking here. A full press release is in the works.

Want to hear Jamie and Kevin Smith talk about her life experiences, creating The Wayne Foundation and working towards their vision and goals? Check out Episode 70 of Kevin’s Fatman on Batman podcast.

Thanks so much!

-Ben

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: