Pay What You Want with Ben Gerber
Ben Gerber is the owner of the Troll in the Corner, he has published numerous indie games, the host of the Ennie nominated Indie Talks podcast, and is a featured guest of New England game conventions.
He is utilizing a pay what you want method for all of his games. In this episode we discuss Ben’s projects and share why the pay what you want method could be a good fit for wargamers.
- 100th episode plans
- You can Sponsor an Episode for $5. Get full details here
- Some listeners have problems downloaded Wargaming Recon on their Apple mobile devices with the Apple Podcasts App. We suggest using a different app like Pocket Casts ($1.99 for iOS, Lite version is FREE).
- Subscribe to us on iTunes
Wargaming Recon belongs to the Troll in the Corner Podcast Network (TCPN). You may like some of the other shows on the network.
Indie Talks – bi-monthly on Wednesdays covering independent games, film, television. Includes many interviews. Hosted by Trollitc owner Ben Gerber.
Geeks Explicitly – weekly on Thursdays covering geek life, movies, gaming, and more. Hosted by Jonathan J. Reinhart.
Monsters of the Shattered World – monthly on the last Saturday. Story of a young scholar encountering strange animals on another world.
– monthly on the 2nd Monday. A podcast that discusses parenting as geeks and using those skills to raise the next generation of awesome people.
Promos for the TCPN podcasts appear at the end of the show. Many thanks to Jeremy Kostiew, Troll ITC’s logo designer, for the amazing logos. Check out his portfolio at MightyNightGaunt.com
12-7-Games.com Proudly Sponsors Wargaming Recon
Need gaming supplies? Please consider our sponsor, 12-7-Games.com.
BlueHost Affiliate Signup
I want to send out a special word of thanks to the folks behind the following domains that were used to create a new hosting account with BlueHost with my Blue Host affiliate link recently. As you know, I earn a commission each time someone clicks through my link to sign up with Blue Host. So thank you!
Accounts that were created recently:
– Why not consider Blue Host for your web hosting needs (affiliate link)?
Note: The fact that I have linked to these accounts is only to acknowledge that these folks have used my affiliate link to create a hosting account with BlueHost. These links are not an endorsement of any content that may be posted to these sites. If you ever recognize content blatantly offensive at any of these links, please let me know and I will be sure to evaluate and consider if the link should be removed from this post. These accounts are all brand new and may not be active yet. Also, it is possible that some of these domains were previously owned and my not have been transfered to BlueHost just yet.
Penny for Your Thoughts
We hope you enjoy this episode of Wargaming Recon and welcome your feedback. Send it all to:
- email@example.com (Audio files welcome)
- Leave Voicemail: (347) 470-4263
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Find us on Facebook
- Stitcher Radio
- Send a Voicemail (free, you only need a microphone and computer).
This recording is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 license.