Host Jonathan J. Reinhart hosts the 75th episode of the podcast! On the show he reviews a book, updates the Battlegames Magazine situation, reviews Wunderlist, and gives in depth coverage of the Battlefront announcement.
TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW PLEASE GO TO THE SHOW’S BLOG AT WWW.WARGAMINGFORUMS.COM OR CLICK ON Wargaming Recon Episode 75: Battlefront Restricts Flames of War. YOU CAN ALSO SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES.
This is the 75th episode! Thank you for hanging around. The new podcast equipment is discussed. Check out photographs on the Facebook page. Wunderlist.com, free task management program, is reviewed and also used while recording the show.
Bulk of the show focuses on Battlefront’s announcement covering Flames of War official events. Below is a list of items mentioned in this section:
- Battlefront’s official announcement
- Battlefront Miniatures rebrand WWII? – Meeples & Miniatures blog post
- Discussion of their announcement on the WWPD forums. Notable posts are by WWPDSteven.
- Reaction on The Miniatures Page
- Wargames Soldiers & Strategy magazine and Ancient Warfare magazine, both under leadership of Jasper Oorthuys who gave his reaction
- Threads on Battlefront’s forums covering the announcement. Check out this thread, this one, and this poll. (note, you need a free flamesofwar.com membership to access forums)
- Adler Hobby is game store owned by Gordon who gave his reaction too.
- Battle Front Bans other miniatures from Tournamentss – blog article at the Fencing Frog, owned by Adam C. who left a voicemail with his reaction.
- New England Grognard – blog owned by Adrian B. who left a voicemail with his reaction.
- Battlegames Magazine – editor Henry Hyde provided his reaction too.
This episode winds down with information on the other podcasts in the Troll ITC Network. Please check out new episodes of Indie Talks every Wednesday, Geeks Explicitly every Thursday, Gamer Tunes twice a month on weekends, and Monsters of the Shattered World once a month.
Promos for Indie Talks, Geeks Explicitly, the promo is NOT explicit, and Wargaming Recon round out the show. Many thanks to Jeremy Kostiew, Troll ITC’s logo designer, for the amazing logos. Check out his portfolio at MightyNightGaunt.com
We hope you enjoy this episode of Wargaming Recon and are eager for your feedback (both positive remarks and constructive criticism). Send it all to:
- cwfgamecast at wargamingforums dot com.
- Find us on Facebook
- Xbox Live with gamertag cwfgamecast
- Stitcher Radio
- Send a Voicemail (free, you only need a microphone and compouter).