Indie Talks launches tomorrow! ZOMG! My new podcast hits the etherwaves with episode #0 on June 6th.
On Indie Talks, you’ll get to meet the people behind independent gaming. Also the people in front of it. And those slightly off to one side of it. As I’m preparing to record episode #4 tonight, and launching with my little introduction tomorrow, it occurred to me that I, too, am an indie game developer.
This means that I answer to no one but myself. Am master of my own fate! Can achieve anything! And I get to say when my stuff goes on sale. So a sale it is! Get $12.95 of my best selling stuff for the nice, round sum of $5.00.
This sale will last a week – until Indie Talks episode #1 with Tracy Barnett goes live on Wednesday, June 13th. What you get:
- Argyle & Crew – Adventures in the Land of Skcos
- Argyle & Crew – The Little Book of Big Ideas
- Devious NPCs and Curious Creatures (Pathfinder)
- Herbology of Aruneus (Pathfinder)
- Mirkmoot’s More Magical Mayhem for Creatures Great and Small (Pathfinder)
- The Supplicant – a new Character Class for Aruneus and Pathfinder (Pathfinder)
- The World of Aruneus – Contagion Infected Zombies (Pathfinder)
- The World of Aruneus – Orcs! A new Player Character Race (Pathfinder)
- Mirkmoot’s Magical Accouterments for Creatures Small and Great (Pathfinder)