Welcome to Argyle & Crew’s Little Book of Big Ideas! Here you will find eleven scenarios for you and your players to enjoy. Some are geared towards younger children facing new situations such as airports and traveling on a plane. Others are geared towards children who could use a hand facing their fears or learning more about their own emotions. Some are just plain old fun. We hope you’ll enjoy them all!
- Differences – a Soppet’s Guide to Bullying – a scenario for kids aged 5+
- First Airplane Ride – a scenario for players aged 3+
- Pet Shop Chaos – a scenario for players aged 3+
- The Soppets Save Halloween – a scenario for kids aged 4+
- The Soppets Go to a Birthday Party – A scenario for players aged 4+
- Body Parts – A scenario for children aged 4+ *The Scared Soppet – A scenario for players aged 4+
- Darn the Torpedoes – A Guide to Naval Combat with Paper Ships – a scenario for players 9+
- Scavenge! A Convention Game – a scenario for players aged 6+
- A Guide to Visiting Fictitious Lands in Real Life – a scenario for players aged 4+
- Fruits & Vegetables of Gigantic Size – a scenario for children aged 4+
It retails for $1.99 for the PDF, and once the print version is available, that will be $7.50.
Argyle & Crew’s Little Book of Big Ideas contains scenarios for use with Argyle & Crew.
About Argyle & Crew
The land of Skcos is inhabited by all manner of things, but primarily its inhabitants belong to a race of ever changing, always interesting creatures called Soppets. Soppets are a magical breed of intelligent, funny, thrill seeking socks.
Yes, you read that correctly, Socks.
Argyle & Crew is a free wheeling system powered by imagination. Rather than a character sheet like a traditional RPG, your character and it’s attributes are all based on a sock puppet, or in Skcos lingo, a Soppet. Each Soppet has several unique qualities which allow it to do extraordinary things!
This is a Creative Commons licensed title.
Be sure to check out all of the free Argyle & Crew scenarios available for download!