Finally – an Aruneus update!

A rough from Aruneus module 1

With my shoulder finally cooperating again (I was knocked out of action for a bit of the old major surgery) I’m finally able to get back into writing, editing and layout.

Over the past few weeks I’ve been taking stock of everything I have written for the Aruneus project, and everything that still needs to be done.

I’ve added about 2000 words and done a lot of compiling, editing and moving around. I’m slowly being able to put more hours into this, which is a good thing. I want to get back on track and finish this first sourcebook as quickly as possible.

I’ve now got a bit of experience in doing print on demand as well, which will make layout and optimization of this book a whole heck of a lot easier (and faster).

I’m starting to get the last of the artwork I need to finish! I’ve made the decision that once Tim delivers the rest of the artwork he’s got on order, I’ll be using stock art I’ve already purchased to fill out the rest of the book where needed. I already have this on hand, and while it won’t be created on spec, it’s here already.

I’ve included an unfinished piece that Tim’s currently working on for the 1st module, because I like showing off new artwork and you all deserve to see some progress on this project! Note that this is an unfinished work and it will look a lot more polished by the time Tim’s done with it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: