3 weeks to an independently produced, Pathfinder licensed source book. There are 21 days left to raise awareness and raise money for the World Of Aruneus project. Friends, if you wouldn’t mind spreading the word and this link: http://kck.st/b7hpnC I’d appreciate it! Twitter, facebook, reddit, digg, email, graffiti – getting the word out is critical!
The State of the World
So far, there are four completed PDF supplements available for Aruneus, which contain enough information for any GM to introduce a nasty zombie infestation to their world. There is a brief history containing a time of the events leading up to the zombie apocalypse and the 100 years that follow it. There is also a look into the Order of the White Cloth and the state of magic users in the world. Lastly, there are zombie cards for tracking your undead hordes.
That’s what exists so far. What’s coming soon? All of the following are in some stage of development, meaning there’s thousands of words written, original artwork coming in and you can expect to see these within the next 30 – 90 days:
- The Orcs – a supplement that introduces the Orcs as a people in the world and as a player character race, as well as a few new beasts and goodies to go with them.
- The Haunted Mine – the first in a long series of modules that will bring a party of 3-6 1st level characters through to much higher levels, all within Aruneus.
- Masks of Magic and More – at least 12 new magical items.
- Herbology – Introduction of a new set of skills, feats and a number of plants and their various uses.
- The Gods of Aruneus – an expanded look at the Pantheon of Aruneus.
- A complete History of Aruneus – including a beautiful full page map and lots of background flavor for campaigns in the form of NPCs, items, lore and more.
While all of these are being created, I’ll also be planning the rest of the campaign, more detailed maps, new feats and skills, a new class, modules bringing characters through first level to higher levels and everything else that goes into a large source book.
I’ve invested a lot of my heart and soul into this project – none of which I regret. I’ve learned a ton and I’m finally doing something that many would consider work but which I find to be an absolute pleasure. If I could do this as my day job, I would be there in a heartbeat.
Thanks then, for helping to spread the word. I’m very much hoping my passion on this project turns into your enjoyment in a brand new game setting!
[tags]aruneus, rpg, role playing games, zombies, undead[/tags]