Available only from May 4th – May 18th 2012
Starting today, right now, the 2nd Annual Wayne Foundation Charity RPG Pack is on sale! With $235 worth of product and retailing for just $25, you’ll be hard pressed to find a better bargain than this.
Want another reason to get excited? All of the profits raised from the sale of this pack will go directly to The Wayne Foundation – a 501(3)c charitable organization dedicated to ending child prostitution.
This charity pack will get you a huge variety of amazing things! Complete RPG systems, books to supplement your D&D 4e, Pathfinder, Fate, G-core and other games, original character artwork, original short fiction and several full length novels! You will find months, if not years of entertainment right here, in one convenient, fairly huge .zip file just waiting for you to download it.
If you’d like to help spread the word, you can grab a copy of the word/gdoc press release suitable for cutting/pasting directly into your blogging/website software. Or grab the prettier PDF press release created for us by Kristin Moran! We’d love to hear you spread the word on your sites, Facebook, Twitter, G+ and hell, even MySpace!
RPGs and other tabletop games
- Invulnerable – the Super Hero Roleplaying Game
- Misspent Youth
- Mistrunner Core Rulebook
- Perfect Unrevised
- Hope Prep #0: Orientation (ICONS)
- Quick worlds #17 – Tal’Kalares (Traveller)
- Quick Worlds #18 – Era (Traveller)
- Quick Worlds #22 – Minerva (Traveller)
- Quick Worlds #23 – Ararat (Traveller)
- Adversairies: The Triad (G-Core)
- Spirit of the Season (FATE)
- Arcane Flavor (4e/GSL)
- Dynamo RPG
- Dark Sun Adventure: The Dark Festival (4e)
- Stronghold Adventure 1: Goblins of Summerkeep (4e)
- Stronghold Adventure 2: The Hobgoblins of Ravensport (4e)
- War in the Deep (4e)
- City of Talon (4e)
- Book of Magic: Signature Spells 1 (Pathfinder)
- Riyal’s Research: Traps (Pathfinder)
- Legendary Factions: Common Factions 1 (Legend/RuneQuest)
- Social Observance
- Falcon Academy (Toys for the Sandbox) Exclusive
- Enter the Shadowside
- The Secret Fire
- Kobold Quarterly #17 (Pathfinder/OGL)
- Random Encounters Remastered (Pathdinfer)
- Purple Mountain 1:
- Temple of the Locust Lord (Pathfinder)
- Dark Corners (FUDGE)
- Argyle & Crew – Adventures in the Land of Skcos
- Argyle & Crew’s Little Book of Big Ideas
- Mi Gato se Incendia! (My Cat is on Fire!)
- Mirkmoot I & II (Pathfinder)
- World of Aruneus – Contagion Infected Zombies (Pathfinder)
- World of Aruneus – Orcs! (Pathfinder)
- World of Aruneus – Herbology (Pathfinder)
- Eclipse Phase
- Rest for the Wicked: The Claire Wiche Chronicles Book 1
- The Tormay Trilogy
- Thieves at Heart
- Breakdown at Pervert Park
- Three original character pieces
Original Noir Photography
- 50 public domain Noir style-photographs
About the Wayne Foundation Charity RPG Pack
Organized by Benjamin Gerber from Troll in the Corner, this is the second year a group of generous independent game developers, artists and authors have come together to raise money for a great cause.
About The Wayne Foundation
The Wayne Foundation is committed to spreading awareness of CSEC (Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children) and building a rehabilitation facility for victims DMST (Domestic Minor Sexual Trafficking). We acknowledge that sexual trafficking victims can be of any age, nationality, or sex. Our primary objective is to assist female DMST victims in the United States, but in the future we would like to expand our programs to additionally serve male and adult sex trafficking victims.
We believe that all victims can be rehabilitated through a program that provides education assistance, mental and physical health services, housing, and a support staff who are dedicated to assisting these girls reach their full potential. It is our objective to aid these young women until they are capable of reentering society on their own as happy and healthy adults.
The Wayne Foundation’s vision is for a world without child slavery. Our mission is to provide young women who have fallen victim to commercial sexual exploitation and domestic trafficking with a means of leaving the sex industry for good. The Wayne Foundation is committed to fighting human trafficking, child prostitution, & child sex exploitation one victim at a time by providing individuals with a safe home environment that will empower them with the tools they will need to stop the cycle of abuse. It is our intent to end commercial sex exploitation within the United States through direct victim assistance, public outreach, and by directly working with those who shape the policies and statutes which impact victims and their abusers.