Phyr is the daughter of Charon, and was the favored of his children, right up until she cruelly slew an entire village in Korea for no other reason than she was bored.
Charon did not approve of this, and a battle ensued. The stronger, far older Charon won and, as punishment for her transgressions, stole Phyr’s left eye, feeding it to a crow. Because Phyr does not have the regeneration abilities of many Immortals, she was unable to regenerate her eye and now wears a patch to conceal the gaping wound.
Banished from his sight and disowned by her Immortal father, Phyr took the gifts he allowed her to keep and headed out on her own to sow destruction, fear and misery wherever she goes.
Phyr – PL 10
Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 5, Dexterity 3, Fighting 5, Intellect 2, Awareness 4, Presence 4
- Accurate Attack
- Attractive 2
- Eidetic Memory
- Improved Critical 3: Cut the Flesh
- Improved Trip
- Languages 2
- Power Attack
- Weapon Bind
- Weapon Break
Skills: Acrobatics 6 (+11), Athletics 4 (+6), Close Combat: Cut the Flesh: Strength-based Damage 10 2 (+7), Close Combat: Slash: Strength-based Damage 6 7 (+12), Close Combat: Worst Fear: Affliction 10 5 (+10), Insight 2 (+6), Intimidation 16 (+20), Persuasion 8 (+12), Sleight of Hand 6 (+9), Stealth 6 (+11), Treatment 8 (+10)
- Charon’s Blessing: Immunity 11 (magical, Aging, Life Support)
- Charon’s Call (Mystic Scythe) (Easily Removable (indestructible)): Cut the Flesh: Strength-based Damage 10 (magical, slashing, DC 27; Penetrating 10) [Alternate Power: Slash: Strength-based Damage 6 (Alternate; magical, slashing, DC 23; Multiattack, Penetrating 6)]
- Charon’s Daughter: Protection 4 (magical, +4 Toughness; Impervious)
- Worst Fear: Affliction 10 (fear, magical, 1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Defenseless, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Will, DC 20)
Offense: Initiative +5
- Cut the Flesh: Strength-based Damage 10, +7 (DC 27)
- Grab, +5 (DC Spec 12)
- Slash: Strength-based Damage 6, +12 (DC 23)
- Throw, +3 (DC 17)
- Unarmed, +5 (DC 17)
- Worst Fear: Affliction 10, +10 (DC Will 20)
- Disability: One Eye: Phyr lost her eye in a battle with her father, Charon. As a result, she has poor depth perception (-2 to any ranged attacks) and prefers to get into melee whenever possible.
- Motivation: Thrills: Though Phyr has not been around as long as many Immortals, she is easily bored and is prone to self-destructive behavior.
Languages: English, German, Greek
Defense: Dodge 8, Parry 10, Fortitude 6, Toughness 8, Will 8
Power Points: Abilities 58 + Powers 43 + Advantages 14 + Skills 35 (70 ranks) + Defenses 14 = 164
Created With Hero Lab® – try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com!
[tags]Role Playing Games,RPGs,Mutants & Masterminds,Parahuman[/tags]