It’s been a few weeks since our last contest sent four new Dungeons & Dragons Essentials products off to a lucky winner. That means it’s time to give some more stuff away. So I invite you to come on a journey with us. Travel back to 1995 when CCGs were new, TSR was old and Dragon Dice were the next thing that never was.
Win yourself some Dragon Dice
It’s been a month or so since I came in to possession of 9 unopened boxes of TSR’s Dragon Dice (read about that in the link above), still in the original shrink wrap. Along with the base sets, I also came in to three booster packs of Elemental dice. Since that time, I’ve exposed one of those boxes to the open air and the rest have laid dormant in my office, waiting for something cool to happen.
Now, something cool is happening. I’m going to give three lucky winners their own sets of Dragon Dice! Each winner will get enough dragon dice to create several armies, including one of the Elemental packs of boosters. One of these winners will be outside of the US as well, so those folks who follow us from abroad can get a chance at their own set of dice.
Here’s how to enter. Simply send an email to us and let us know where in the world you are, and you’ll receive one entry. Want to score more than one entry? There are two ways to do that and get yourself up to 5 entries total, so hold of on sending that email.
To get two additional entries, head on over to our forum and tell us in 200 words or less something about your dice. What you have, what you’d do with your dragon dice, your favorite, lucky die. Whatever you want to say. Send us a link to your forum post in your email to verify that it’s you doing the posting.
Get another two entries by tweeting the following: RT @trollitc Win yourself some Dragon Dice! They came out in 1995 and now they can be yours! http://bit.ly/9o8Mr3 Ends 11/30/10!
Just be sure to put your @twitter identity in your email as well so we can verify it’s you.
This contest will run until Tuesday, November 30th. We’ll do our level best to get the winners their dice before the holidays hit. All entries will be assigned a number based on when we received them. Winners will be chosen by a random number generator. One of the three winners will be located outside of the United States. Please note that one of these boxes going out will be the box opened and reviewed earlier. Everything is still there.
- Only one email entry per person please. If you forgot to include an entry in your initial email, you can send us another one.
- All decisions regarding the winners are final.
- You can’t write for Troll in the Corner and enter this contest.
- This contest is open to anyone I can legally ship these books to, anywhere in the world. It’s up to you to make sure I can do that though! (Shipping from the US). I can’t be held responsible if for some reason I can’t ship these to your country.
- I can’t be responsible if the US Postal Service screws up.
- Contest ends Tuesday, November 30th at 11:59 PM EST. Any entries received after that will not be considered.
- Make sure you use a valid email address that you check! That’s how I’ll be contacting the winners. On that note, I will not be selling, keeping or using these emails for any other purpose than this contest.
[tags]dragon dice, tsr, contest, rpg[/tags]