Taleworlds and Paradox released a new gameplay trailer for Mount & Blade Warband. This is the multiplayer version of my all time favorite video game, Mount & Blade. Not olnly does it have new multiplayer battles, but improved graphics and lots of other game improvements as well.[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqgjw4EvbHo]
What’s new with M&B:W?
Overhauled graphics; HDR, FSAA, Depth of Field, Soft particles, Tone Mapping and many other effects are all now implemented.
· Majority of Models are being redone.
· Multiplayer battles can now handle up to 64 players with Mods including ‘Team Death Match’ and ‘Search & Destroy’.
· Ability to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals in the Single Player Campaign.
· Ability to upgrade your companions to vassalage by granting them land.
· Improved Mechanics for Soldier Morale: Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low.
A summary of additional features previously revealed at GDC are Multiplayer for up to 32 players, improved strategic AI, improved graphics and optimization including customizable quick battles, extended diplomatic options and new weapons, armor and animations, a new faction with unique troops and equipment.
Other aspects introduced in Mount&Blade: Warband are improvements to the combat system with more physically accurate horse archery, a variation in horse sizes, and more options when embarking on sieges.
[tags]video games, mount & blade[/tags]